Occupational Health and Safety
The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001 aims to provide companies with a tool to build an effective frame for Health and Safety Management.
Providing such a tool to identify and manage risks enables organizations to:
- encourage health and safety
- reduce accidents
- comply with legislation
- improve performance
Internationally recognized, the OHSAS 18001 approach was developed from existing standards such as BS 8800, A 81900 and other local references. The OHSAS 18001 standard is fully consistent with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and has compatible audit processes, such as interviews, document review and inspection.
LNE/G-MED America has the necessary expertise and experience to certify organizations under OHSAS 18001 in conjunction with other standards to provide fair, thorough assessment, which stands up to regulatory scrutiny.
- Local Washington, DC based office with qualified auditors throughout North America to increase convenience and minimize travel costs
- Simultaneous certification for CE Marking, Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485) and other standards (such as ISO 14001) often performed by a single, highly-qualified auditor, to save you time and expense
- Widely recognized LNE/G-MED expertise as a European Notified Body (CE 0459), as an Accredited Certification Organization by France's accreditation body COFRAC, as a Registrar accredited by the Standards Council of Canada under the Canadian Medical Devices Conformity Assessment System (CMDCAS) and recognized by Health Canada and as a Third Party Accredited Person by the U.S. FDA
- Added services, such as product testing (EMC, electrical, mechanical, CB Scheme), product certification, pre-assessment audits and fast-track or onsite review for CE Marking
Find Out More
LNE/G-MED America offers in-person, online and other customized training on a wide range of certification and quality topics. For details, check out our training schedule or request a customized program.
Contact LNE/G-MED America