Join the LNE/G-MED team today
and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
Location(s): North Bethesda, MD
Contract Type: Full-Time
Fields: Medical Device, In Vitro Diagnostics – Healthcare
About G-MED North America, Inc
G-MED NA is the North American subsidiary of the National Metrology and Testing Laboratory, LNE, a leading Certification Body established in 1901. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States. Our goal: Provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide.
In addition to our CE marking, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP certification services, LNE/G-MED is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada SCC under the Canadian Medical Devices Conformity Assessment System CMDCAS and is an Authorized Organization for the Medical Device Single Audit Program MDSAP. Our full range of technical conformity services, from Diagnostic audits to Training services, allows the convenience and efficiency of a local based team of Technical Experts, Assessors, Auditors and Certification Program Managers.
LNE/G-MED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity. For the US, we offer excellent benefits package including a group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, a company paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off.
About the Computer Systems Analyst
• Provide viable project timelines, milestones and reporting on ROIs for the lifecycle of the project. Work directly with the stakeholders and departments in agile environment with frequent communication and progress reporting. Manage the software development lifecycle from start to finish with formal project management methodology. [8%]
• Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems. Specify inputs accessed by the system and plan the distribution and use of the results. Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering. Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs. Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles. Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address. Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements. [27%]
• Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology. Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared. Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment. Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow. [32%]
• Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems. Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs. [12%]
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes. Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed. [15%]
• Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards. Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation. [6%]
About the candidate’s profile
• Degree Requirements : Bachelor Science in Software Engineering or related
• 1 year of experience in position offered or software Engineering