Join the GMED team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
Location(s): North Bethesda, MD
Contract Type: Perm Full-Time
Fields: Medical Device, In Vitro Diagnostics – Healthcare
Interested in working with an expanding HR team in the Medical Device Industry to gain experience and advance in your career with GMED North America? If Yes, we would love to hear from you.
The human resource assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations. This position will report directly to the HR Manager.
• Prepares job postings.
• Performs initial screening and handles employment application for new job postings.
• Schedules and prepares interviews.
• Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
• Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
• Assists with new-employee orientations/ on-boarding.
• Coordinates with HR manager in program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new compensation program.
• Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
• Responds to reference checks and verification of employment status.
• Assists the manager with HR projects.
• Assists with benefits administration.
• Checks the employees and external auditors’ expenses
• Helps in timesheet data gathering and follow up/correction of the Time Tracking System.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, plus one year of HR experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
• Critical Evaluation.
• Relationship Management.
• Ethical Practice.
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective organization and time managements skills.
Who We Are
GMED North America is the US subsidiary of GMED, a leading Certification Organization, and a distinguished Notified Body (CE0459) based in France. Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide. At GMED North America, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are an important part of this process because their work directly influences GMED North America’s reputation.
Aside from our expertise and due diligence, we pride ourselves in our diverse work forces, with employees from different parts of the World.
Commitment to Clients and Patients’ safety
What We Offer
We offer an excellent benefits package including a group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, a company paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off program providing our employees with great work-life balance. We offer growth opportunities within the organization. We offer many opportunities and employees are able to apply and move into different roles within the company. We have numerous success stories, and we want you to be one of them.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture. You are strongly encouraged to submit a copy your transcripts together with your resume and your application letter. Must be able to work without a need for Visa sponsorship. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application to email@example.com