Join the GMED team today
and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
Location(s): North Bethesda, USA
Contract Type: Perm Full-Time
Fields: Medical Device, In Vitro Diagnostics – Healthcare
About GMED North America, Inc
GMED NA is the North American subsidiary of GMED SAS - France. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States. Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide.
At GMED NA, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are an important part of this process because their work directly influences GMED NA’s reputation.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity. We offer excellent benefits package including a group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, a company paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off program providing our employees with great work-life balance.
About the Operations Coordinator position:
The company is looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator to join its Bethesda’s office in Maryland. Working under the supervision of the Operations Director and/ or the Senior Operations Coordinator, the Operations Coordinator will undertake many aspects of our audits’ preparation activities including but not limited to planning, proposal processing, service creation, inside sales, ensuring planned activities meet the objectives, analyze, prepare and convey timely documentation related to the services, and ensure communication and quality of service with clients.
Role and responsibilities:
In this position, you will have the following responsibilities, which may evolve over time and may not be limited to:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of pre service activities (documentation, proposal issuance, cost calculation, feasibility and profitability)
- Ensure quick turnaround of current client requests
- Support planning activities for audit and review services
- Support new client acquisition placement
- Analysis of services and impact of new regulations, procedures and client trends
- Support invoicing and payment processing in collaboration with the finance department
- Respond to customer questions regarding scheduling, costs, invoices, expenses to ensure payment
- Ensure feasibility and profitability of services and adherence to the pricing guidelines and applicable procedures.
- Ensure preparedness of duration/cost documentation related to the position for internal and accreditation audits.
- Ensure data entry and recording of all steps (in the ERP and other tools)
- Report to department manager and quality manager incidents related to client dissatisfaction and quality anomalies and concessions.
- Attends staff meetings and client meetings, take minutes of action items as directed by the manager.
- Ensure an up-to-date status of the clients’ financial electronic files for the services planned within the scope of proposals and calculation of cost/duration.
- Client retention:
- Ensuring strong communication with the clients regarding their certification costs and timelines
- Analyze impact of pricing, terms of sales on client risk.
- Analyze client base to identify needs, opportunities, new services, combined services and client growth/expansion trends.
- Assist in planning of audit and dossier activities on as needed bases.
- Prepare and convey timely documentation related to the services including but not limited to; proposals, calculation sheet draft, purchase orders, cost sheet.
- Ensure and in coordination with the financial department, prompt and clear invoicing of the services, communication with client regarding payment (within the scope of the services planned)
- Report and analysis:
- Help create new services, combined services and special requests
- Forecast, monitor and report external cost, external workforce utilization
- Forecasting and projections for production activities from the financial and profitability points of view.
- Participate in creating and maintaining the mapping of all GMED clients
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Excellent English (writing, typing and speaking) and good communicator
- Excellent command of Excel, word, PowerPoint and PDF
- 2 years’ experience in B2B client communication/sales of services
- Experience with ERP/CRM systems
- Experience in planning and coordination of services
- Process orientated to deliver business success
- Sensitivity to detail with excellence in accuracy will be critical to job performance success
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism
- Must be flexible and able to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision
- Must be able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time
- Able to travel if needed
- Experience in procedures and quality settings
- Preferred experience in medical devices
- Preferred experience in auditing/certification organizations
This position has an education requirement. You are strongly encouraged to submit a copy of your transcripts together with a resume. Must be able to work without a need for Visa sponsorship.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.