This standard specifies a set of procedures to demonstrate commitment to quality and ensure continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
Utilized by regulatory affairs professionals and quality managers throughout the world, ISO 9001: 2008 is applicable to all type of companies (manufacturers, services providers…) and industries.
ISO 9001 and its four goals
- Enhance your company’s image and satisfy your customers
- Demonstrate the efficiency of all your processes
- Develop a quality organization focused on customer satisfaction
- Increase staff involvement in your company’s objectives
The standard covers five main aspects:
- Quality Management Systems
- Management's Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Measurement analysis and continuous improvement